500g Cookie Dough
Our cookie dough is an easy dough to roll and cut with cookie cutters into whatever shapes you like! We have added natural vanilla flavouring into the dough, so it gives you a sweet cookie dough to add whatever ingredients you like, such as chocolate chips, mixed fruits or leave the dough plain and dip your baked cookie in melted chocolate when its comes out of the oven.
Each Cookie pot will make 24 delicious cookies that are soft in the middle and crunchy on the outside.
Do not defrost in the microwave. Or the washing machine!
- 1. Remove from freezer and defrost dough in tub at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- 2. Heat oven to 200°C (180°C for fan-assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 6.
- 3. Dust counter and rolling pin with flour first to avoid any sticking mishaps. Roll dough out to 5mm (1/4 in) thickness and cut using a cookie cutter or, fancy a more rustic look? Grab dollops of dough and place on your baking tray, pressing down gently to form rough biscuit shapes.
- 4. Bake for 12 minutes or until a golden, sun-kissed brown.
- 5. Allow to cool, but also delicious when slightly warm!
Wheat flour, Vegetable Margarine (Vegetable Fat: Palm; Vegetable Oil: Rapeseed; Water; Salt; Natural Flavourings), Sugar, Water, Whole Egg, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Emulsifier: E473.
Store frozen. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Produced in a factory that contains nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians but not vegans.
No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.