390g Vanilla Flavour Muffin Mixture
We have poured our muffin mix into a disposable piping bag, so when you open the box, you simply defrost the mixture in the piping bag, then cut the ‘pointed end’ of the bag and pipe the mixture straight into your chosen size muffin cases. There is no washing up to do (apart from the muffin tin of course, but you can throw away the piping bag after you are finished!)
Each piping bag can make 6 delicious muffins for those who are hungry or 12 kiddie-sized fairy cakes or 24 mini muffins for those who just want to sample!
Do not defrost in the microwave. Or the washing machine!
- 1. Remove from freezer and take out filled piping bag from box. Defrost piping bag (do not cut at this stage!) at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 2. Heat oven to 200°C (180°C for fan-assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 6.
- 3. Place your chosen paper cases into your tin.
- 4. Cut a line across the piping bag about 5cm away from the pointed end. Be careful to keep the bag pointed upwards once you have cut it, otherwise the floor gets to taste the mixture before you do!
- 5. Now hold the piping bag with the pointed end downwards into your paper cases and pipe the mixture into them.
- 6. Fill each case about halfway. Then it’s time to add your own toppings to the mix (optional).
Bake in the oven until golden brown and springy to the touch.
For large muffin cases: 18 minutes
For fairy cake size cases: 15 minutes
For mini muffin cases: 12 minutes
- 8. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then muffins are ready to be smeared with icing or simply eaten as they are. The diet can start tomorrow!
Wheatflour (Wheat flour, Calcium Carbonate (E170), Iron, Nicotinamide (Vit B3), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit B1)), Sugar, Semi-Skimmed Milk, Water, Butter (min 82% milkfat), Whole Egg, Raising Agents (E450, E500), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum.
Store frozen. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Produced in a factory that contains nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians but not vegans.
No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.